Sunday, November 18, 2007

WE'RE ALL MOVED IN!!!

We are finally all moved in after a week of slowly moving. Thanks to our friends Ford Jordan and Erik Stone who helped us move the big things on Saturday. I will post more pictures once we are all unpacked, right now things are just everywhere. Here is a picture of Matt's new tv - I mean our new tv. :) He is so excited-he's in love.

Matt - Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Valentines Day, Happy MLK Day, Happy Presidents Day, and Happy Veterens Day!

4 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

Wow that's a fancy TV!! Our TV looks like it might go kaput soon. I'm not so sure I really want to buy a new TV just yet. Andy just got his new computer!! I can't wait to see your new temporary home :-) I'll be there to help you move next time. I think this is the only time in all the moving you two have done that Andy and I haven't helped. It's weird! Congrats you two...

Lindsay Jordan said...

We're eyeing your great movie collection. Is there a rental charge?

Lindsay Jordan said...

BTW Bourne Ultimatum comes out 12/11... does that mean Slice Day is the 12th?

Donna Gallinoto said...

Ya sure ya don't want a chair in that corner...? I love you...MOM