Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

One of the gifts my parents got for me for my birthday was tickets to So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I got to go last year and was so excited to see it again this year. My mom got us 2nd row! It was soooooo much fun! I told her it needs to be an annual gift. Here are a few pictures from our fun night.















I know its a little blurry but they wouldn't let me use a flash so it made it blurry. My favorite Neil is on the floor on the left. :)

5 comments:

Kayla said...

We missed you last night but are glad that you had so much fun.

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I wish I were there with you two. Next I will be there with bells on!!!

Elizabeth said...

The bells might distract the dancers.

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

Your funny. The bells will just be in my head. ;-) No one will hear them but me.

Elizabeth said...

just like the voices?