Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally a Place to Call Home!

We found a place to live! After months of living like nomads we finally found a place to rent in Sellwood. It is really cute and a few blocks from the river! Below is picture of the tri-plex, we are renting the middle one. We will start moving this Saturday but will be moving our stuff over for the next week or so.

I just want to thank those who helped us through this challenging time who prayed for us and even looked at places on craiglist and around sellwood (that's you lindsay) :)

Thank you so much Heather and Andy (my sister and her husband) for letting us live in your home and invade your space for a month. It was so much fun! We still miss you!

Thank you Mike and Jen for letting us live in your beautiful home while you are away. We have loved living there but we can't wait until your back!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys. This place is so cute!! :)
-Sarah

Lindsay Jordan said...

What's the address? I need to scope it out! So excited! We'll have a neighborhood party when Mike and Jen get back!

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

You two are so wonderful. I'm so glad you wanted to come live with us. I was a great experience. I really miss have you guys around. I truly feel honored that I got to know you guys in your adult lives. The children really miss having you guys around as well, it was a great experience for them. Remember you always have a place with us.

I love you!!

Donna Gallinoto said...

God Bless the two of you in your new home.....

I love you both.

Mom