Friday, November 2, 2007

Highlights from the Year


Matt suprised me with the best christmas present ever! A trip to Mexico! We were there for a week and it couldn't have been better. We relaxed on the beach, drank margaritas and even took a party boat to a small island off Cancun. Here are a few shots from the week.































We went to our favorite vacation spot in March for our anniversary....The Beach! We went to Newport, it was the first time we had been back since living there in the winter of '05.

This was the inside of a really neat lighthouse in Newport.















In May we went to Vegas with our friends Travis and Jennifer. It was great! We left with over $800! Here is a picture of me at an awesome buffet. My plate is full of goodies, and anyone who knows me knows this is a very good thing.


















We went campng with some good friends of ours Ben and Sarah. It was so much fun even though is was a little cold and wet, and it was JULY!



















In August we spent all night walking for the Relay for Life. We dressed up as celebrities, I was Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy and Matt was Napolean Dynamite.





Our friend Eric let us dress him up for a contest and he WON!!! Doesn't he make a pretty women. :)

















Over the summer Matt taught me how to play golf! I am not very good yet but I hope to be much better by next summer. He even bought me my own golf clubs. There pink!











Our new nephew William James Pastore was born on September 17th! He was named after my dad. He weighed 8 pounds and 13 ounces! He was a big boy! Will has been such a blessing upon our lifes and we will enjoy showering him with love.


You want to know what he thinks of being in this world take a look at his first hand gesture.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jordan said...

This is the most comprehensive post ever! Way to sum up your year in one post... i can barely sum up 10 mins in a post.

Even though we are neighbors, we'll be tracking you via the web.

Anonymous said...

Matt, you make a great Napoleon. And Eric does make an amazing girl!