Monday, November 19, 2007

Doo Dads!

We have a new tradition in the Benz home. Every Thankgiving we are going to make Matts favorite snack growing up. A few years back I got the recipe from his dad, stunk up my mom and dads house and suprised him for his birthday. Now I get to stink up my house every year. Let me explain about the smell. The recipe goes something like this.

One bottle of worcestershire sauce + One stick of butter = A house full of stink

You add it to 3 kinds of Chex and ALOT of nuts. Then dry it in the oven. Everytime we open the oven it's like a punch in the face. Did I mention that I love my husband very much.











2 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

The picture of the do dads looks like you took a picture of a litter box! I can imagine the smell!

However, it is delicious :-)

Kayla said...

I want the recipe....I mean, I get the one bottle+one cube thing....but how much chex mix?