Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day




Happy St. Patrick's Day

This is a special day for us. On this day 11 years ago Beth and I started dating. Yes it has been that long and here are some photos to prove it. For those of you who knew us back then here is a visual trip down memory lane and for those of you we have met throughout the years here are some funny photos from the past. Enjoy.


























































































































































































































































































Beth thank you for all the years of love and devotion. I can't imagine the last 11 years without you by my side. I couldn't ask for a better wife or friend. I am excited to see what the next 11 years have in store for us. Love you!

PS. Beth made a new post and I kind of buried it so look below for the latest on allie!

4 comments:

Donna Gallinoto said...

Happy St. Pat's Day!!! Sorry, I didn't win the Raffle....boo hoo :(

I love seeing all these old pics, brought a tear to your mama's eye

Love you both ( all threee ) very much.
Mom

Kayla said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I absolutely loved all the old photos!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures from some of the years that I missed ... glad we're back in touch again :) See you soon. Love, Sheila

Lindsay Jordan said...

These are incredible! Thank you!!!

ford