Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary.  We started off by dropping Allie off at my parents.  Then we headed downtown for dinner and a movie.  While we were looking for our restaurant we just happen to park across from the Portland Art Museum where we were married.  The doors to the ballroom were open so we peaked inside.  It was too dark to see anything but so fun to see the building on our special day.  Then as we walked to the theater we passed the hotel we stayed at.  Fun night walking down memory lane and we didn't even do it on purpose!  

Happy Anniversary Babe!  I love you and have had the best 6 years of my life being your wife.  Your an amazing husband and amazing father.  I love what our little family has become.  and thanks for the best gift that you gave me back on October 31st.  :)