Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 30th Shawn!

Friday my brother turned 30 and we celebrated with a bunch of his friends at El Goucho downtown.  It was an amazing dinner.  We had the best Clam Chowder we have ever had (with tiny bacon strips), awesome steaks with garlic mashed potatoes.  Then for dessert we had Banana's Foster made table side.  Yum!  Then on Sunday we gave him his gifts.  I was excited to give him a slideshow of a bunch of pictures of him.  I also did this for my sisters 30th.  I am the only sibling in my 20s now and I have made this known several times.  :)  Just to rub it in a little. hehe. Happy Birthday Shawn!  It was fun celebrating with you.  

The old man :)


Shawn eating his steak and lobster
Date night for mom and dad
Bananas Foster



3 comments:

Ford Jordan said...

Bananas Foster is my favorite dessert ever!!! I'm quite jealous.

Is Shawn still playing any bball?

brooke said...

Beth - you look FABulous! Are you starting to feel like your old self again??? I'm working on it - I can actually button pre-Nettie pants, but it's not pretty...so I'll keep working! Hopefully, I'll soon look as fabulous as you!

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

We had an amazing time!! I'm glad we got a chance to go out sans kids.