Monday, May 26, 2008

Indy!!

Dadada da dada da (you can hear it can't you) In preparation for the new Indiana Jones movie Matt and I watched all three of the old ones over the weekend.  I realized I have never watched any of them all the way through since the first one came out before I was born.  There are many things I love about Indy but here are a few.  (1) They don't mess around they get right to the adventure, in the second movie he isn't even in Italy 5 minutes before he finds the tomb (2) They have like 10 adventures in one movie (3) Indy is awesome, he can get out of any mess and doing it without his hat falling off. (4) He picks up on most story lines when someone else has done the work and he just gets to grab the prize.  (5) Matt likes that Indiana can speak and read languages no one has ever heard of (He is almost as cool as Ben Johnson, wink) The last movie was good overall, somethings I went "really" but still good overall.  What are some things that you love about Dr. Jones?

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That he's like 80 now ( ha, joke from the movie) and he can still do all that stuff! I didn't really like the last movie.

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I can't wait to see it. Like we talked about earlier today, I'll mostly likely be waiting for it on DVD.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention but Indy is probably ahead of me by at least: Akkadian, Ancient Egyptian, Middle Egyptian, Ugaritic, and Classical Greek.

I'm still looking forward to seeing the movie, if only to hear the song again in a new setting!