Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cravings

So I haven't been craving much but there are a few things lately.  I expressed a few a couple of nights ago but it was too late to go out and get them.  On the way home a few days later I stopped to relieve some of my cravings and here is the things I brought home.


  • Raspberries
  • A specific kind of Kettle Korn I found at New Seasons
  • Portland Monthly (it was a Coast addition and if you know Matt and I we would totally buy this)
  • and a Root Beer

Matt got home a few hours later and when he came up the stairs I noticed he was holding a New Seasons bag.  "oh no"  I said.  In Matts bag were the following items:

  • Raspberries
  • The exact Kettle Korn I bought
  • Portland Monthly
  • and a Pink Lemonade for me

How sweet!  but I did feel bad I ruined the surprise.  Then I found out he couldn't remember if it was Zupans or New Seasons and went to Zupans first and bought a different Kettle Korn and then went to New Seasons.  

3 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I think that is so sweet! Now you have double!!

Mars said...

Mmmmm - more kettle corn, always a good thing! :)
Congratulations, by the way. Hope it's going smoothly for you guys.

The Miller Family said...

I love the random items....so very pregnant of you :-)

By the way you know Mike and I would love to help you out with anything you needed done - NO $$$! We love to help friends!

Miss you both.