Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thoughts from Elizabeth

So I have been bursting to talk about my pregnancy on the blog and now I finally get to!  I don't have to tell you how excited I am to finally be a mom-to-be.  Of course there a many things I am excited about but I just can't wait to meet the little one.  I am also excited to loose my figure believe it or not because of the meaning behind it.  When I finally need maternity clothes I will just be so happy about it all.  I am not showing yet but I do have a nice layer of "insulation" and it may be mistaken for the baby.  :)  I wish it was.  So far everything has been really smooth but lately I have been getting headaches and have been extra tired.  As I am about to enter into my second trimester (some say I am already in it, I don't know what to believe) I hope to start feeling a little more energized.  


We realized early on that our 1 bedroom apartment just wasn't going to cut it so we found through friends (thanks Jordans!) someone from our church who was moving out of a 2 bedroom down the road still in Sellwood.  We looked at it and we loved it.  We have been in talks with the owner and we got it this week!  We move in the first weekend in June.  We are so exited to set up a nursery and get the house ready.  We know what you are thinking, their moving again!  Yes, but this time it is for a great reason!  So we are not to bummed about it.   

Stay tuned for more of my thoughts and updates!  There will be tons!  This blog has officially become the blog of parents-to-be so there will be loads to talk about.  

I will leave you with something cute my niece said.  She is so dead set on it being a girl.

Brynne (4):  You should name your baby Sally
Me: Oh yeah?
Brynne: No maybe Jasmine
Me: Hmm
Brynne: Wait it should be Ariel!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Awwww...a princess would be cute! :) Did that cat comment come from Matt? It sure sounded like it!

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I am so glad it's out in the open!! I've been dying to hear about it for so long. Boy it's hard keeping really good secrets :-) I can't wait to see you go through this and meet my little niece or nephew!! I'm going to really do some spoiling!!

Ford Jordan said...

It's 50-50 on the votes... I think the Boys are going to win!