Friday, April 11, 2008

My Life Now

The last 2 weeks I have been hanging out with my niece and nephew and this week took care of my dad 3 days along with the kids.  I think I am finally in a good rhythm.  I am even learning sign language with my dad!  I have been wanting to do this for sometime but never had the time to do it with him.  Well now we have time! Last week the kids and I went to the park twice and this week once.  I am having so much fun with them.  It certainly beats going to work everyday!

    
Brynne (4) decided to dress herself before we went to the 
park and I didn't notice her pants were on backwards until we
 were a block down the street.

Will (6 months)

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Oh the results of 4 year old girls dressing them selves! Ellie asks me every morning, "Mom are we going anywhere today?" If I say no then she get's to ware whatever she wants....so you can imagine some of the outfits I get to see all day long. The pants on backwards is so classic!
I am so happy things are working out for you :-)

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I'm so glad you like being with my kids. I can already see a difference in them. They seem so much happier!!

Kayla said...

I absolutely LOVED the picture of her pants on backwards. That was great! Sounds like you're doing well.