Tuesday, April 1, 2008

5 Years!

We celebrated our 5th Anniversary at the Beach!  We have been looking forward to this trip for a while and after the week we had we needed it!  We had a ton of fun.  I won $25 at Bingo, we ate the best donut holes in the world and had great Clam Chowder!  It was crazy weather the whole time we were there.  Snowing, hailing, raining, and then the next minute we would have sun and be hot.  


Here is the hill leading to Pacific City 
can you see the snow?

We woke up on our Anniversary got coffee, hot chocolate and
donuts and then went for a walk on the beach.  

We love Clam Chowder at the Beach!
Yum!
Playing some miniature golf
I lost by 4!  I am getting closer to beating Matt though!
Here is a picture of Matts hole in one.  Of course he didn't get a 
picture of mine (by the way I got mine first!)  :)

2 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I'm glad you two had a great time! It looks like you did!! Dount holes sound very good... We'll have to go there the next time we all go :-)

Kayla said...

Hey, those sand dunes at Pacific City are familiar...that's where I threw up on Craig before he proposed!!! :)