Monday, February 4, 2008

Thanks Everyone!


I just wanted to thank everyone that prayed for us while I was looking for work.
I love my new job and it was a complete answer to prayers. I have felt so blessed in the last two weeks. Last week was my first full week of sales and this morning I was given two awards one for Top Producer in the company and one for The Presidents Club. I received a lot of cool perks along with a half days paid vacation and one hundred dollars put in a vacation fund for me. It was quite a first week.  So thanks again for all the support.

5 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

That's so awesome Matt!! You deserve this. May 2008 bring many more wonderful things for you :-)

The Miller Family said...

So excited to hear you are happy in your new job!!! We love you guys...and miss you tons!
The Millers

Unknown said...

you rock, matt. can't wait to see where your mad skills super charms get you!!!

Lindsay Jordan said...

Woohoo! We can't wait for you to take us on vacation! Where are we going?

Donna Gallinoto said...

Very proud of you, my son! I miss you guys very much. Let's get together very soon, please. :(