Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawn!

My brother turned 29 on Thursday and we got together to celebrate. He had requested a chinese food restaurant from a place we have eaten at since we were young, Chu's. SOOOOO Good! Each year at least one person requests this as their b-day dinner and I am glad they do! We had a good time celebrating. I think what was great about the night is that my sister has turned into my brother. She gave him a gift wrapped in.... THE BAG IT CAME IN! That is totally something my brother has done for years. It was like the twilight zone.

3 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

Hey don't blame me!! He gets what he deserves. I work 5 days a week wake up twice in the middle of the night with Will. I am so flippen tired!! When do I have time to wrap anything. I was just lucky to get there in time. Plus I really think he would have liked the birdhouse card :-)

Don't forget to mention you two forgetting Shawn's present at the house. Was that you, Beth, or Matt???

Lindsay Jordan said...

I want to go to Chu's.

Matt said...

Crab Puffs! Yum