Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Heart IKEA


So have I told you how much I love Ikea. I LOVE IKEA. I could shop there everyday. We are moving into our new place this week and there is very little storage space. I mean NO storage space. In the kitchen there isn't even enough cupboards to put our dishes and food! So what do we do...We go to IKEA!!! We just spent the last 3 hours there and we got LOTS of good stuff. We got a new dresser, a cupboard to put our towels, another cupboard to put our food, a rack to hang our dishes and lots of other goodies. We even brought home a package of their famous swedish meatballs to try!

1 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

Ok next time you have to take me. I really want to experience IKEA the good way. I should have avoided upstairs. That sucked!! We'll make a day of it. Love you!!