Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

Once again we had to get a potted baby tree since our apartment won't hold more then that. So instead of going to a tree farm like I wanted we had to go to a lot where they sell them. It was quick and easy. Always a good idea with a one year old.


Here is Allie smelling the tree. :) She later learned the proper sign for tree , it's not a flower Allie.

Unloading the decorations box. Such a big helper.

"I don't want to be Santa!"


"I think we should put these lights on"

Here she is discovering the on and off button for the lights. This is her new favorite toy.

Allie is hanging her favorite ornament, a ballerina.


Posing for our Christmas card. These were some outtakes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for posting pictures ... makes it seem like I'm there ... well, almost :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season ... I love you. Sheila

Susan McCrary said...

She's hillarious! Merry Christmas, Allie! Grandma

Kayla said...

So cute!! I thought Jillian would want to eat our tree since she eats absolutely everything. She seems surprisingly un-interested in it though. I think she's doing it to throw me off. I know I'm going to come into the room in a couple of days and the tree will be tipped over or something.

Beckiee said...

haha i love the outtakes! :) Such a beautiful lil girl :)