Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twilight Tour

My sister has been begging me to read Twilight for a long time and I finally gave in. Well I fell in love. All the books are awesome! I just finished the fourth today. Last week Matt's mom had a couple of family friends in town and Tamara is a Twilight fan too and since the movie was filmed here they were going to check out some of the spots so I decided to tag along.

We started by having breakfast at the Carver Cafe and we took some pictures at Bella's table.

Then we headed to The ViewPoint Inn were the prom was filmed. I have never been there but I would recommend going even if you aren't a fan. The view was amazing and the restaurant was really nice.

They have a "walk of fame" were you can buy a brick to help fix the chimney at The ViewPoint Inn and the film crew bought some and had the characters names put on them

Allie loved the view too!
The arch from the prom that the movie people left
Then we made a stop at Multnomah Falls were they filmed just a little. It was well worth the stop. It always is!

It was a fun day. Thanks for letting me tag along! My sister was super jealous. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay Jordan said...

Your posts have been so funny! Lots of adventures in living and eating. I haven't read Twilight yet... but probably will soon. Sorry that I missed you on our very short trip. We'll definitely get some quality time in July.

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I was!!! I was so sad I couldn't go. We have to do our own little Twilight tour...WHAT your friend hasn't read Twilight yet! I think that must be a crime :-)