Sunday, April 5, 2009

"It Was Everywhere!"

My nephew Will (18 months) occasionally likes to take pieces of clothing off during his nap.  The other day he had gotten his arms through the neck hole of his shirt and pulled it down to his waist.  Today I got a call from my mom, she called to tell me what he did during his nap today.  Because of the weather she took his pants off, well she is regretting that now.  He had gotten his diaper off and then pooped in the play pen!  He then stepped in it and then preceded to smear it on his shirt and face.  She said it was everywhere!  and then smell was so strong it woke my dad up in the other room!  She had to immediately put him in the tub and then spray the play pen and his clothes with the hose.  I am SO glad that didn't happen here!  Tomorrow I will be duct taping his diaper on!  

2 comments:

Beckiee said...

haha thats horrible!

Anonymous said...

You have no idea!

Grandma