Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't Put That In Your Mouth!!

Allie has had trouble taking a bottle recently.  We started giving her bottles on and off since she was 6 weeks but about a month ago she stopped wanting to take them.  So I have been trying more often to give them to her.  Yesterday I got 5 oz. all ready and when she woke up from her nap I went to change her diaper and when I came back into the living room Will (1 and a half) had the bottle going into his mouth!  He had the same bottles but has since been taking sippy cups.  I thankfully stopped him before he not only put the clean nipple into his mouth but I stopped him from drinking my breast milk (that would be scarring).  Later he tried to give Allie some of his milk.  He just wants to share!  :)

1 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

He's a good sharer. He's very funny. He's turning into a very helpful boy. It's obvious he's thinking of others. We can still tell the story of the best milk when he's older :-)