Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shower!!

My sister threw me a wonderful shower and I cannot thank her enough for all she did.  Thank you so much sweetie!  It was so fun and I feel much more prepared after it all.  :)  You definitely went above and beyond.  Love you!  and I love the card you gave me too.  You are very special to me and I am so glad that Allie will have such a special Auntie!



The day started with Matt's mom treating me to one of the most wonderful pedicures I have ever had.  
This is the cake and cupcakes one of my sisters neighbors made for the shower.  She did a wonderful job and Matt commented that the cupcakes were the best he has ever had! Also the music box is a gift from Matt's mom.  I know Allie will cherish it for years to come.  
My sister and I love this game.  You melt a candy bar inside a diaper and then you have to guess what kind of candy bar it is.  This game grosses alot of people out but we think it's so funny.  Don't worry this diaper is full of a Hershey's Almond bar.  hehe
My mom smelling one of the diapers
Matt showed up at the end to eat some good food!
The view from the inside of our car after all the fun.  Thanks to everyone who made this day so special to me!

0 comments: