Friday, August 8, 2008

Name Revealed!

The soon to be newest member of the Benz Family has a name!  Her name is.....

Allie Heather Benz!!

And yes it's Allie not Allison.  We can't believe that we have less then 80 days until we bring our little girl into this world.  As we prepare her room (including pink paint and the cutest bedding - look below) gathering clothes/bouncers/crib we are getting more and more excited.  It is so fun to picture what she is going to look like.  She already has her own little personality.  She kicks as soon as she hears my voice in the morning, even before I move and she does the craziest things these days.  Our next step is 3 different classes to help prepare us.   


3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I love that bedding! I can't wait to meet Allie Heather!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Allie Heather Durias works well too. :)

Kayla said...

:) I do love that bedding!