Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls Weekend

Matt is at a ministry retreat all weekend so us girls are spending the weekend together. I just put Allie to bed and this is how I intend to spend my evening, possibly both.
-New Wii Super Mario Brothers!
-Yummy Ice Cream
-and my old t-shirt Matt doesn't let me wear

It's going to be a good night. :)

A few words about the t-shirt. You know when a couple gets married the bride typically has a few things that the groom is required to dispose of once they move in together. I didn't have anything I needed Matt to get rid of but Matt had one request. That I throw away my beloved t-shirt. I have had this t-shirt since I was about 10 and I LOVE it. It is the most comfortable, softest t-shirt in the WORLD. but instead of throwing it out I just stored it away to wear when he was out of town. It's been years since I last wore it but the second I put it on I felt wonderful. Like comfort food. :) and just to rub it in for Matt I texted him this picture.......

2 comments:

Lindsay Jordan said...

That's what Matt gets for putting Kealy in a U of O Ducks shirt!!! If only i could get my hands on Allie and put her into some Tar Heel gear.

We pray y'all are well!

ford

Susan McCrary said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!!!