Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This year was really busy for us as we went to two houses, it changes when you have children (all you parents can agree with that!). But both dinners had family from out of town and so we got to visit and show off our little one. Allie was a trouper, but she is getting three of her molars at the same time and we forgot the Tylenol like rookies! Thank goodness the convenient store we stopped at happened to have it, Whew! Both dinners were wonderful and my mom made great pies too. My favorite thing on Thanksgiving and Christmas is not something for dinner but the Sparkling Apple Cider. You can get it year round but we don't buy it unless it's a special occasion.


Here is Allie just after getting her holiday dress on.

Super cute.

Looking for Dada outside

Getting all the attention from the boys.

Matt's uncle and family from California

Mmmm

Our picky eater picking at her food. Her favorites were roll, cranberries and chewing up green beans - chewing not eating.

"Hmm I don't know about this turkey mom."

She loved playing with my uncles dog. Although she loved to pull on it's face. Thank goodness it's a nice dog but I still had to pull her away often.

This is dinner #2. There were about 25 people jammed into my grandma's house.

My mom and aunt

My uncle Doug (in yellow) flew up from Brazil this year and so my other uncle Greg drove up from California to surprise everyone. All of my moms siblings (six in all) were together this year. It was great.
My sister and our cousins

Passed out on the way home. Such a tired girl. Too much fun!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Love the pictures of Allie eating. Babies eating are so very cute. Jilly loved her Thanksgiving meal and was shoving it into her mouth by the handfuls....we found out later that most of it fell into her lap. =)