Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon!

Okay so you all know by now that I love the Twilight series. My sister begged me to read them and I was hooked. I watch the movie in March and was slightly disappointed by the acting and the movie as a whole but I was willing to stick it out for the next one because I love the books so much. and I should mention my sister is a super fan with Twilight t-shirts and Twilight makeup so as the summer went on the anticipation for the next one began to build because of her enthusiasm. We got tickets for this Saturday months ago but a mutual friend of ours heard about a fan website that does work with a charity got a theater to do an advance showing today! So she got us tickets and we headed up to Vancouver. My sister got off work early expecting to have to stand in line for forever but she was the first one! I got there shortly after and snapped a few pictures for you guys. The movie was amazing! It was an actual movie, with great acting, and amazing action. With this one being so great it just makes me mad about the first one. Why couldn't it have been like that one! But I did not think driving up to the theater that the actual theater would be a highlight in itself but it totally was. I will explain with pictures. We had a really fun time. :) and we will get to see it again in just two days. :)

Thought this was cute

My sister in one of her three shirts. If you have seen the movie or read the books then you should get the meaning behind her shirt. If not Edward the main character can read minds. Except for Bella, his love. :)

We got to choose any seat we wanted but we couldn't have chosen wrong. They all had a great view and these amazing leather seats with ottomans. and pillows!

Every other seat had a tray like this. and they actually had waiters that came around before the movie to take our order! We were in the over 21 theater so we could order alcohol if we wanted.




5 comments:

Beckiee said...

ooo I am so jealous!!! My mom, best friend and I are seeing it on the 25th. Let the kidlets go earlier and scream all they want before we go see it :)

Anonymous said...

Tamra will be so jealous ... she has tickets for today!!

Tami said...

I am so jealous! hahaha! On my way to see it now!

Elizabeth said...

Oh I know, I didn't want to be with the screaming girls either so we got put in the over 21 group. Much better! and Tammy email me when you get back!

Sarah said...

Wow. Those seats are amazing!! And food delivered to you. How can that be passed up. I'm so glad to hear you liked it! I'm going today! It actually opened yesterday (Friday) here, but I got cheap tickets for 11:40 this morning. Three pound fifty each. (That's how they say it here...it's taking me awhile to get used to).