Friday, October 2, 2009

11 Months Old!

I was so busy planning her first birthday party I forgot to take her 11 month pictures so these are a few days late. She is learning and growing everyday it's hard to keep up! She now knows 10 signs (give or take) but her favorite sign is dog and our favorite sign is elephant. She started doing that sign after we went to the zoo for the first time and she got to see one up close. Of course when we went to the zoo both my friend and I forgot our memory cards, bummer. She now pulls her self up on anything, including toys laying in the middle of the living room but she has yet to let go of anything, on purpose anyways. My favorite thing that she started doing this month is actually puckering up and giving mom a kiss, oh and when she does the itsy bitsy spider, It's so cute! I know she is going to be a dancer too because anytime she hears music even background music on a show she starts bobbing up and down. :) This will be the last normal month pictures because the next one will be when she is 1 year! and in her cute little costume.







I had a hard time getting her to sit for these because she is such a busy body!


4 comments:

Beckiee said...

she is so gorgeous! I can't believe its almost been a year! and just one day after my birthday - rats. We could have celebrated together! :)

Anonymous said...

She's growing so fast ... thanks for always having pictures for me to see ... love you all. Sheila

Kayla said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is almost one!!!

Kayla said...

BTW, so impressed you have taken monthly pictures of her. I am getting ready to do Jilly's six month ones...the first! =) And I'm late.