Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beach Trip!

This weekend we went to the beach as a goodbye trip with our good friends Ben and Sarah because they are leaving to go live in England next month! It was a really fun trip. and they are such good people to spend a trip with parents of a 9 month old. Thanks for listening to us talk about her none stop! :) Of course when the temp was about 100 here it dropped about 35 degrees once we got there. Are we bad luck for the coast weather? Here is some pictures from the first day there. More tomorrow! Oh and if you ever get a chance to play Who What Where you will LOVE it. I was actually crying from laughing so hard. Love you guys and we will miss you so much. This was the perfect way to say goodbye. Good luck with school Ben, you'll do great!


Allie started off with Dad for our walk......

But then fussed because she decided she couldn't be away from mom, even though I was only a few feet away. Soooo Switch! As soon as we got down to the beach she started kicking her legs and talking a bunch. We didn't figure out until we were almost done that she was seeing her favorite thing, Water! Oh and isn't that hat so cute. Thanks Brooke! She finally fits in it. I love it!

My awesome friend Sarah. You are so amazing and I will miss you soooo much. but I am so excited for your journey. Don't forget me when you start drinking tea and biscuits and go riding in the afternoon. :)


1 comments:

Sarah said...

We had such a great time with you guys! You're the best...and FYI it's not hard in any way hanging out with parents of a 9 month old. We love you guys! :) I'll email you my pics when I get home from the lake. Miss you!