Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas and it was so special spending it with Allie.  After our little family Christmas we went to my parents house for breakfast and more presents!  With my family we still get presents for everyone so with 3 kids in the family plus spouses/girlfriend and both parents and now 4 kids in the family (the kids usually get more then one) it comes out to be alot of gifts.  You'll know what I am talking about when you get to that picture!




Our favorite present!  She was passed out halfway through presents.

Here she is opening her stocking

Her first stocking presents. I think she liked it!

Her first present.  It was bigger then she is!

After a scavenger hunt around the house Matt finally made it to his favorite present.  
and Red Sox golf balls!

Here she is in her Christmas dress.  The headband was a bit too big so she wore a smaller white one.  I said it looks like an old lady hat.

This is all the gifts I was talking about.  Oh and my brother got me a new crock pot!  I guess it pays to do your shopping last minute sometimes.  :)

Later that night we had my extended family over for dinner and it was about 25 people jammed into the house.  It was so loud that by the end of the night all three of us were exhausted and ready to sleep.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Great pictures!!! Allie is so darn adorable!! Anyways, hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!