Monday, December 22, 2008

Blizzard in Sellwood!

We have been happily hanging out all weekend but by Christmas we may get stir crazy.  Matt has taken a few walks to the store and to play shuffle board with Mike Roth.  :)  I love the feeling of not being able to leave because you get very inventive with your time.  I have been baking a ton in hopes of bringing them to Christmas.   

Here's Allie hanging out with Mom and Dad
Cuddling up with Daddy
A bath is a good way to warm up
This is a huge icicle outside our window. It has grown and grown over the last few days and now is growing past the window!
A view of the icicle from the outside
Just outside our house
Our car

4 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

Wow, Allie looks so big!! She is really changing every day. Love your pics, now check mine out!! Love this weather! Even though occasionally I really do miss the warmth, Hello Florida here I come!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the snow for me ... we're having bitter cold temps with blustery winds, but NO snow
:( Give Allie a Christmas kiss from her Grandma Sheila; and I can't wait to see you all in April!

Ford Jordan said...

I WISH WE WERE THERE!!! The snow looks like so much fun - and I know that Sellwood must be beautiful blanketed by that much snow.

It's probably good that i'm not there, though. Otherwise I would have had to beat Mike and Matt at Shuffleboard!!!

Miss you guys,
ford

Kayla said...

The pictures of Allie are absolutely adorable!! I love the one of her all wrapped up after her bath.