Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Little Love Bug

Okay still no baby but I am dilated 4 and half!  My doctor was even surprised that I haven't gone into labor yet.  I wanted to share something special with you guys.  Yesterday I was reading outside a Starbucks when a bug landed on me and I went to swat it away when I looked down and it was a ladybug.  :)  If you don't know the story click here.. Lady Bug Story   Then in the afternoon I was in the nursery and a ladybug landed on the window. Maybe it means she will be joining our family VERY soon!



3 comments:

Donna Gallinoto said...

Of course she will....

I think the ladybug story is so very sweet and romantic.

I can't wait to meet Allie, hold her in my arms and kiss her sweet head.

I'm praying for the both of you.

With love
Mom

brooke said...

Bug or no bug - she's coming soon - I don't think there's a choice in the matter! But I think the ladybugs mean something...like she'll have red hair with black spots, or like to hibernate in the winter (just kidding)!!! Love you - can't wait to see pics, and I hope your labor is easy and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait.. This waiting game must be torture!


P.S. That lady bug story is way adorable! =)