Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

I was so excited we were one of the first stops this year on the tour because that meant I can actually go.  It was so much fun as it always is and I think we had even better seats then last year.  Although the seats were a bit too close to the speakers and at some points I had to cover my ears and I was a little worried for Allie because she kept jumping at all the loud bass.  It was so much fun to see our favorite dances.  Thanks mom for another awesome birthday present!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, darling! Happy Birthday! It was alot of fun (too bad Will isn't in the foreground of this picture!) Love, Mom

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I had so much fun! I am never missing another one. I just wish I could do that. Maybe I should take classes. However, there is no class for rhythm.