Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Crazy Life

We have been so busy lately getting ready for our big move this weekend, and this week is going to be even busier.  We cleaned out our garage so we will no longer need it!  We had a garage sale with a bunch of kooky ladies that kept buying each others stuff, one lady was selling something she bought from a neighbor last year!  Oh and they kept trying to get us to buy their crap too.  We will be selling a bunch of stuff on craigslist this week, and finally packing.  We did have some fun things in there too.  I chopped my hair off, and we had a fun BBQ with great friends.  The baby has also been kicking like crazy and Matt got to feel it for the first time last week.  So fun! 

2 comments:

brooke said...

Wait a minute, you're moving AGAIN?!?!?! WTF?!?! Can't you people stay in one place? It's a good thing I don't mail you anything or try to come and visit, because I think you still live in Clackamas!

brooke said...

Um - yes, I do read it often, but helloooo - I'm pregnant...the only thing I can remember is to go pee...so if it was four weeks ago - that's like four years ago to me! I remember a story like that, but I thought you'd already done that move! LOL!

And yes, our babies will love each other!!!