Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting

All ready to go!

A hunting we will go
Which one Allie?


Found it!

This is Allie's first big tree. We haven't had a place big enough for a regular size tree in 2 years. It was so fun to pick it out together.

Time to cut it down. Allie was helping dad.

Then we grab some hot chocolate and candy canes! I think this was her favorite part.

The tree farm also have sheep and after attempting to feed them she asked to ride one. (We have a rocking sheep at home she loves to ride)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the picture of her sucking on the candy cane. She's so adorable.

Sarah said...

So fun!! I love that you guys have a real tree! We have one too this year & I love it. :)

Kayla said...

So darling!

The Greenwald Family said...

Hey Matt. Remember me Aimee. It was no surprise to see you and Elizabeth together. Have you two been apart since High School? Crazy to see you two.