Friday, October 8, 2010

Daddy's are silly!













Tonight as I was getting Allie ready for bed she was laying on her back on the changing table and she asked me

Allie: whats that?

Me: Whats What?

Allie: That (pointing at my nose)

Me: My nose?

Allie: No, that

Me: You mean hair?

Allie: Ya let me get it

Me: No daddy's have hair in their noses

Allie: That's Silly

Me: Ya I guess it is silly



Then to cap it off about ten minutes later after a couple of books I asked her do you wanna pray she said yes, and I said what do you want to pray for. She said "thank you Jesus for nose hair" I was fighting back laughter so badly I had to quickly finish up and leave before I started laughing.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Goofy girl.

Colleen said...

That is absolutely hilarious. She cracks me up.

Beckiee said...

oh my gosh, that is pretty much the best prayer EVER!