Monday, July 27, 2009

Best Birthday Present Ever!

Allie said her first word! On my birthday! or at least it was the beginning of her first word. We were at breakfast and Matt was asking where mama was and she looked right at me (which is a first too!) and she said ma! So awesome! After breakfast we headed to my parents for lunch, dessert and presents! Two of my favorite presents were So You Think You Can Dance tickets and all the Twilight books! Then I finished the day with an amazing massage. :) What a good day!








Having fun with a spoon.








Papa and his grandkids.






5 comments:

brooke said...

That's an evil look on Heather's face, you better hide those books! I'm sorry I didn't call you on your birthday - I'm a terrible pseudo sister! I love you! Happy Late BDAY!

Elizabeth said...

I know she wants the new ones bad! I didn't call you either. I am just as bad. Okay starting this year we will be better.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Beth ... was Sunday your actual birthday? If so, you share it with someone very special to me ... my Dad :) And, you and I are both July babies ... something that I didn't know we had in common. Love to everyone ... Sheila

Elizabeth said...

yes the 26th is my birthday. How special. :) and July is an awesome month to have a b-day!

Lindsay Jordan said...

Happy Happy Birthday! That massage is sounding really good about now :)