Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas. We praise God for sending his Son for us. and for keeping us safe during the holidays.
Matt woke me up this morning at 5:20. He had a stomach ache and then couldn't go back to sleep. So what do we do? Open presents! We then went to my parents and had a great time hanging out and opening gifts.


In our home we have several decorations and ornaments from my childhood. A couple of years ago my mom gave me this particular decoration because no one in my family appreciates it quite like I do. It was my favorite growing up. Enjoy!!




Santa is very respectful. :)





This was a gift from my sister and brother in law to Matt. He can't stand cats or Rachel Ray. :)Very funny.



My niece Brynne was opening a gift from my brother. A duplicate from earlier that day.

Brynne (4): "Uncle Shawn why did you buy this for me when Santa already gave it to me?!"

1 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I miss that toilet seat cover! It truly is Christmas when you break that out. If you ever see another one I want it.