Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Month Old!

Can't believe the twins are now one month old. It has been a whirlwind month and I think I only remember 25% of it. :) I have enjoyed the precious moments of the last month though and can't wait until they are awake a little more and sleeping a little more at night! I wish I could say it's been easy but it's been challenging to say the least. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am learning slowly how to balance motherhood of three. and loving every minute.

Couldn't get Eli to sit up like his sister. :)

Samantha Rose

Eliott Mitchell

My three lovies. So proud to call them mine. Allie is so excited to be a big sister after so many months of talking about the babies.

3 comments:

amy reed said...

so. stinking cute. elizabeth, i'm so proud of you. i sincerely look at you guys and say 'i could never do it.' which, of course, i could - were i called to, but all that to say...so. proud. of you dears. when can we visit?
muah, muah, muah!

Sarah said...

They're adorable Elizabeth!! Way to go!!! I miss you so much. Thanks for your sweet text awhile ago. I look forward to finding some time to catch up. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

So cute ... thank you for sharing the new photos. Love you all very much. Sheila