Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spoons!

My family has a new favorite game. Spoons! It's basically musical chairs played with spoons and cards. You have to be fast! We all experienced injuries over the trip but we had so much fun. Even my dad joined in on the fun. He was faster then us sometimes!



Here we are all shocked that my brothers girlfriend Tiffany ripped a spoon out of my grandmas hand. It was so funny.

Sometimes we had very close calls.

Heather and I were fighting over one spoon so hard I ended up on the ground. but finally I wrestled it out of her hand!

We were laughing so hard we were crying.

This will definitely be on the agenda next year.

2 comments:

Susan McCrary said...

Soooo much fun!! Thanks for spearheading the trip, Beth! Love you so much!

Susan McCrary said...

p.s. Grandma and Andy are cheaters!!!