Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day

I know it's a bit late but Happy Father's Day Matt. Your a wonderful father and I love to see your bond grow with Allie everyday. Your amazing!


While Matt was playing in a Father's Day golf tournament I visited my dad. We watched an 80's movie that he loved and then he opened his gift. Here is what I got him.



The button he is wearing came on a card I got him and if you know my dad he will probably be wearing it quite often.


and if you know my dad you know he loves Xena. Yes Xena. Last year for his birthday I got him a few Xena dolls and now he has 6 different characters. and he just got the whole tv series on dvd. That will keep him busy for a while.

I also got him a bookmark with the footprints poem. (He is reading again!) Soon after I became a believer he gave my that poem and it has always had a special place in my heart.

Love you dad! Your the best. I am glad the Lord chose you to be my daddy.

0 comments: