Monday, May 18, 2009

Chubby Knees

Allie has the curse of chubby knees that she got from my side. You will never catch me in shorts or a short skirt. :) Sorry Allie. Her doctor also says she has good breastfeeding legs. Look at those thunder thighs! Ever since Allie was born Matt has made up little songs for her. Usually to the tune of another song but he changes the words. Here is his latest one to the tune of bah-bah black sheep.

Bah-bah Allie-kins have you any chub?
Yes I do
Lots of it
Right around my knees


3 comments:

brooke said...

That's not nice, Matthew! We're sensitive about our fat knees!

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

We sure are!!

Kayla said...

=) I do that too. My songs aren't nice either. My latest one was "Do your cheeks hang low, do they wobble to and fro. Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?"