Monday, July 28, 2008

Awesome Birthday

On Saturday I had an awesome birthday thanks to my great husband.  We started the day with pancakes bigger than your head at a cafe we like.  Then we went to the best farmers market I have ever been to in Lake Oswego.  Next we went golfing in Clackamas and I had the best golf game I have ever had.  :)  Keep in mind I just started last year and I am almost 7 months pregnant.  We then had sushi, went to the mall and then caught a movie.  We ended the day with dinner at Chang's Mongolian Grill (which I really like) and then for dessert we had berries and cheescake from the farmer's market.  Whew!  Busy day huh but it was so much fun.  :) Thanks Babe!  Oh and this was my golden birthday.  I turned 26 on the 26th.  :)


1 comments:

Ford Jordan said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! You're SO pregnant! Thanks for sharing the fun pics.

I'm glad we can still be e-friends through our blogs...

we miss you guys.
ford and lindsay