Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 Years!

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our 10 year dating anniversary. 10 years ago Matt passed me a note that asked me to be his girlfriend (I know what your thinking what a romantic huh, at least it didn't have check yes or no) I said yes and we have had the most wonderful 10 years of our lifes. The next day after I was officially "Matts girl" I had our state competition for dance and he left green carnations, a green teddy bear and a balloon in my locker. They were green in honor of St. Pattys day and because our theme was Intel (remember those Intel robots that danced in the commercials) well I was one of the green ones.
Last night I brought home green carnations and some goodies and he also brought home some flowers for me and some goodies! We went out to eat at the Macaroni Grill and had a wonderful evening full of reminiscing. I love you Babe and I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries to come.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That's so cute.

The Miller Family said...

June 16th of this year will be our ten year anniversary too! However, you knew that because you guys were with us on our second date!!! Can you believe it’s been 10 YEARS!?!