Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Workin' Out

Matt is the only person I know that actually enjoys working out. We were at the gym last night and we were both on the treadmills and when were done he looked like he was going to pass out.

Elizabeth: "Are you okay"
Matt: "That was awesome"
Elizabeth: ....... (not understanding how a run could be awesome)
Matt: "It was the hardest run I have done and it was so awesome"
5 minutes later on our way home in silence
Matt: "That was so awesome"

(Thats my husband, you gotta love him!)

5 comments:

Andy and Heather Pastore said...

I'm glad someone I know thinks that's awesome. Is he alright?

Josh D said...

That's awesome.

brooke said...

I knew there was SOMETHING weird about Matt...now I've found it!

Jen said...

Matt, I share in your wierdness. The endorphines from running are so addictive!

Kayla said...

at least he didn't pass out and then throw up on anyone after his strenuous exercise. ;)